How to choose a reliable oven correctly and optimally in 2020? When it comes to buying a stove, you need to follow the following parameters:
- Size The most popular size among stoves is from 27 to 30 inches. Your kitchen should have enough free space to install the oven. Also, the dimensions must satisfy the buyer, since this kitchen appliance must be used as efficiently as possible during the holidays.
- Range or Wall If Your kitchen is equipped with a special kitchen set, then the oven can be built into it. This option has one incomparable advantage in comparison with the classic version, it is that when cooking a dish and then washing the oven, you do not need to bend too low, it is very convenient.
- Double or Single There is both a single oven and a single oven. This allows you to cook several dishes at the same time completely independently of each other. Usually the double oven option is used for Wall type placement.
- Self-Cleaning or not A self-cleaning oven will help you save energy and nerves. Also, if we consider the long-term perspective, this will also save money. The self-cleaning oven retains heat better, which allows you to cook food faster and use less electricity.
- Colors and Finishes The color of the oven can be chosen to your taste. Manufacturers now produce ovens in various colors, which will allow you to choose the color of the oven and the color of the kitchen and the color of the kitchen set.
- Electric or Gas It all depends on your home. If the installation of a gas oven is provided, then you should look closely at the gas types of furnaces, if electric – then electric.
- Price It all depends on you. Although in fact, some manufacturers produce relatively low-cost options that are good both in price, reliability and technical characteristics.